RTI modular steel bridges are constructed by highly skilled personnel at our state-of-the-art facility in western Montana. RTI bridges are pre-engineered and pre-fabricated to save you both time and money.
While RTI modular steel bridges are pre-engineered and pre-fabricated they are also completely customizable to provide our customers with greater flexibility for any application.
RTI offers multiple deck options, including:
- Fully Decked Timber
- Timber Running Planks
- Galvanized Corrugated Decking for Gravel or Asphalt Wearing Surface
- Concrete Wearing Surface - RTI Super Deck
|RTI offers these features standard on modular steel bridges:
- 20-120 foot span capabilities
- Any width is available by combining our standard 7' & 8' modules
- Squared or skewed ends
- Pre-fabricated steel back walls
- Weathering steel guard rails
- HS-20/25 thru U80/90 or more if needed
- Portable and permanent applications
- Pre-cast concrete abutments
RTI bridges have been used in a variety of applications such as, mining, forestry, county, ranch, resort, and recreation. All RTI bridges are designed and constructed observing all industry standards as set forth by A.I.S.C. While RTI bridges can be installed in very little time, they also are extremely durable, in fact RTI bridges can last over 100 years. Each RTI bridge is constructed by highly trained craftsman in weathering steel, of course if you prefer we would be happy to use our three part industrial marine paint system to provide you with long term utility and beauty.